As a successful VFX Producer, Mr.Roth has the experience, knowledge and network of artists and industry professionals to get the job done right, on time and on budget.
A VFX Producer is responsible for many things such as:
• Determing and establishing key personel on a project, like Supervisors or Creative Directors
• Keeping the entirety of the project, budget, line items, goals, milestones and changes in writing and up to date for easy reference and project management
• Provides technical and creative advice on post production techniques and shooting requirements.
• Quoting the entire body of work
• Ensuring that the staffing requirements for the project are met
• Serving as the primary contact for project between client and artists as it relates to new work, changes, billings, issues
• Ensuring all deliverables for project are determined and that all shots are delivered.
• Ensuring all invoices are sent according to contractual or the pre-determined schedule as set by Executive Producer / Client
• Anticipating any special project requirements
• Reporting overall project status to client
• Monitoring overall Bid vs Actual on the project
There are many more responsibilities “behind the scenes” and some are unique to each VFX company or freelance project whether commercial shots, short films and others. However, without a professional and talented Producer ones project can really go by the wayside, whether off budget, not meeting standards or failing altogether to meet the original vision.
To inquire on availability of services please visit our Contact Page.